Weight back to almost what it was before Europe. I need some super motivation because I'm at the 160 breaking back into 150s point. I'm so scared it won't happen.
I am weighing myself on Thursdays with D. He runs every morning at 5:30 am since we moved to our new place. He used to go to the gym with me at 7 am, but he doesn't wait for me anymore. It's hard to stay motivated to work out when I know I'm going alone. I'm really trying to be healthy, but I want so badly to restrict.
I've been having really fabulous sex since I got back. We have a storage unit that we're still using. Yesterday we made a trip there and I teased him by telling him I was wearing a skirt with no panties. We finished loading the car with some boxes and go back to lock up the unit and he pulls out a condom and a suggestive smile. The rest is private, but you can imagine what happened next. :)
I guess I was inspired by the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy I've been reading? I'm halfway through book two now. I had no idea what this book was about when I bought it at an airport in London; I was just looking for something to do on my 10 hour trip home.
Be well, ladies. Know you are not alone.
xoxo,
b.
1 comment:
hehehe Cheeky! Glad you and your fella had a fun time! Tehe! 50 shades of grey is a great trilogy! I am on the last book! The second book is properly the best so far!! :) Defiantly inspires you to spice up your own love life XD
xXx
Post a Comment