For two days my body has been morphing into different shapes on a whim, leaving my mind in disarray and panic. On Saturday it chose the hourglass form, with my tiny waist accented by everything I wore, but suddently appeared these large hips and monstrous thighs that woudn't fit into my pants. Then, Sunday, I was a cone with my pants fitting perfectly to my hips, but my stomach was large and unruly, bulging out too far.
Yesterday I was back to my normal self- but clothes are fitting looser than before. My pants are tight when I sit, but are lose when I stand. I brought these jeans to Europe on purpose because they were uncomfortably small on me. I hope this is a sign of weight loss and not the stretching of fabric. My colleage who just left me lost 6 pounds in Europe in the two and a half weeks he was here. I know I can do that too...
I'm confining myself to fruits, water, tea, soup, and high fiber things until I return home. (And coffee when I have an appetite; it always fills me up.) I may have to break this on social occassions when I return to Prague, but for now I am safe.
Safe and hopeful; I cannot fail.
2 comments:
It is so crazy how our bodies and even how much the scale fluctuate day to day, right? But I like to remember that time is going to go by regardless if we do the right thing or not, so might as well kick ass! We have similar stats and are both married and early 20's, if you want to be text buddies when you get back let me know!!
Sounds great!! :-)
Post a Comment