Today I ate an apple, walked 55 minutes up hill, showered, ate a piece of cheese, a croissant, half a piece of bread, and a handful of cherry tomatoes. Then walked around the city and packed for Prague tomorrow. More eating, but nothing too bad. I still feel like I haven't lost any weight, but maybe I haven't gained any. At this point, that's all I want. I mean, I walk every day and try to eat less, but I feel like I don't look any different. I need a freaking scale! And a gym!
I arrive back to the US on August 1st in the morning and literally move into the new apartment with D. that afternoon. It's a 7 hour time difference and it takes me two days to get home because of a big layover.... so it's going to be hell!! Not to mention it's like 106 degrees at home......... Maybe I'll sweat a pound or two?? Anyways, our new place is way better than the old place. It is a pool and gym and it's in a much better location.
*start rant* The old aparment complex totally fucked us over. We put down a whopping $750 deposit and they decided to give us back $177. What. the. fuck. I literally bleached and scrubbed every inch of that place. I guess that's what you get when you live in a college town. We only had to put a $99 deposit on this nicer place 30 minutes away. People who take advantage of poor college kids suck. How can they live with themselves? Oh yea, and they mailed our $177 check to the address we just moved out of. even when I provided them with a new address..?!?!?!?! Idiots. Also, they can't just give a new check, I have to talk to some bullshit accountant. waeo;jag;wodsnk I'm not letting it bother me because D. and I already talked and decided they were going to fuck us over. All I know is that D. and I have a bright future, a better apartment, good jobs, and a kick ass relationship. And they have to go to work every day and fuck people over. This is totes me:
*end rant*
Also, I've been moody/bitchy/happy/sad/crazy the past few days and I realized I start my period soon. Maybe that explains my bloated stomach, too. Ugh. Now to drink a waterfall worth of H2O to try to offset the bloat to ensue.
1 comment:
OMG! SO jealous you get to live in one of those awesome complexes with a gym and pool! That's so cool!
And I have been screwed over too in the security deposit department. It blows. But you're totally right about having a great relationship and a degree and a better life, so fuck 'em :]
Post a Comment