Almost if by fate, ladies, I fell sick after my last post. A terrible case of laryngitis and a bit of a cold that takes away almost all my appetite. I've lost 2.5 pounds (about 1 kilo) without trying. I'm simply not hungry at the moment. I'll have to try much harder in the coming week to maintain a diet. I've gotten a jump start by filling the refrigerator with healthy food including fresh fruits, veggies, and nuts.

The only down side to this situation is that I haven't accomplished anything I meant to do over the break and I must go back to work tomorrow. I have not left my apartment in 5 days and much of this time was spent sleeping! I am thankful that I was not sick in the middle of a work week, but now I am ready to go out.
xoxo,
b.
1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, but hey, at least something good came out of it? :)
Don't be too bummed girl. I always promise myeslf I'll do a bunch, then end up sitting the last day thinking "nah, I really didn't nneed to do it anyway". I am so lazy you wont believe it :P
Oh well. Just stay strong girl, and believe that you can totally do this shizzle. You can, really.
Sending you lots of love! <3
Post a Comment